Tuesday, March 24, 2009

There's a Bug in My Cabernet

I'm not sure exactly why we bought an actual house. Right now we are basically living in a 2500 sq. foot furniture storage facility with kitchen/ bathroom privileges and a 400 sq. foot concrete floored appendage we call home. It has a very large door that is controlled by rollers and electricity and doesn't keep the local wildlife out.

There is a bug in my cabernet doing the backstroke.

When The Toad decided he wanted a "man room" I was all for it. And then he got needy and now wants me to spend time out there. So we have the full set-up with our laptops, the tv/cable, and a beer frig.

Periodically I go visit my living room and lovingly pat my furniture after peeing.

I swear I hear sighing as I head back out.

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee... I love the doggie in the bottom corner. He looks like he's having a relaxing evening in the "man room".

    ReplyDelete