Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Thunks 9/24

http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/


This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the number 1172007 and the color of the walls in an asylum.

1. Does soap or shampoo have to really lather up for you to feel that it cleaned throughly?

I don't really use a lot of shampoo due to having horribly frizzy hair, so - umm - no.

2. Do you have a long standing joke with someone that you still laugh about every time you talk to that person?

Several, but none that can be repeated here.

3. Share something that happened to you this past week that was unusual.

A guy nearly passed out on the sidewalk in front of our place and my husband had to call the paramedics. He claimed to have been poisoned.

4. If you dropped a purple crayon and a green crayon off a roof, which would melt faster in the sun?

This reminds me of the age old question "if a chicken can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take for a centipede with a wooden leg to kick all of the seeds out of a dill pickle?".

5. You are standing in line (grocery store, bank, etc.), and someone gets in line behind you that stinks. The stink is so bad that people in line in front of you turn around and look to see if you are the one causing the stink. Do you cover your nose, hold your breath, breathe through your mouth or just get out of line altogether?

This has actually happened to me. I looked at my watch and pretended to remember I had to be elsewhere and GOT THE HELL AWAY. I have a bionic nose and unpleasant odors are many times unbearable for me.

6. If you dropped your cell phone in the toilet, would you fish it out? If so, how much soap would you use to wash your hands afterwards?

After having 4 kids and handling their bodily fluids (and solids), I'm not a germaphobe so this would not bother me.

7. Sydney Australia dust storm (link). How long do you think it would take you to clean your house after that sort of dust storm?

I live in an RV so not long.

8. Do you think you can dance?

Only when I've had enough to drink. I usually turn out to be wrong.

9. You are out to eat and someone across the room is staring at you. Do you get paranoid, try to ignore them, or go find out why they are staring at you?

This is going to sound weird but this happens to me a lot. Everyone tells me that I look like Lilith Frasier or Elaine Benis depending on how I wear my hair. It used to freak my husband out but he's used to it now. I just ignore it.

10. Come up with a crazy, wacky Thursday Thunk question.

What is the most elaborate lie you have told to get out of doing something? And don't say you've never done it because you know you have.

1 comment:

  1. I like your Thunk question. For some reason, I couldn't think of a good one right offhand. I'm sure it had something to do with the bottle of Shiraz that I drank all by myself.

    ReplyDelete