Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thursday Thunks 9/30


This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by

Kimber, the number uno and the color of the night in a moonless sky.


http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/


1. What color is your mouthwash?


Orange. It’s a strange citrus mint variety that Uncle Cranky and I like.


2. Do you remember your first phone number? Have you called it recently?


548-8661. And no I have not called it.


3. BPD in OKC's question- Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it?


At this point I don’t have anything worth super secretly hiding, so no and nothing.


4. When was the last time you used a pay phone? How much did it cost to make the call?


I honestly don’t remember but it probably cost 35 cents.


5. What was that noise?


My husband farting.


6. Stef H's question- how long is a woodpecker's pecker?


Let me get out ruler and we’ll settle this once and for all……..


7. How many comments did you receive on your last Thursday's Thunk?


Just 1. Sniff.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: #7 -- It's all about quality, not quantity, Bay-Bee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost choked from your answer [not the noise] on #5!!!

    Mine is posted...and I started my 3rd year tradtional "Halloween" hand out for [visitors] trick r treaters to my blog....come on over!!! Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #5 ~ that is usually what I hear in this house full of testosterone!!

    ReplyDelete