This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
1. Do you know anyone with heterochromia? Does it freak you out or do you think it's interesting?
I had an internist with one brown eye and one green eye. It was a bit bizarre at first but I got used to it.
2. Should a 5th face be added to
Don't mess with it. Seriously.
3. If you could live on any planet other than earth, which one would you choose and why?
None. I'm not that adventurous.
4. We're going to spend the night at a reportedly haunted location, are you going with us?
Hell yeah! We have "others" living in our house.
If so, which reportedly haunted place are we going?
You are welcome to come to mine.
5. Did you play The Queen's Meme this week? If so, was it fair of The Queen to put Berleen in the dungeon by association with Kimber? (We all know Kimber deserved it, but Berleen?!)
Oops...meant to get over there but it's been a weird week.
6. What color is the towel(s) hanging in your bathroom?
Some shade of green unless it's in the Mardi Gras themed half bath across from the bar which would make it purple.
7. Tell us something funny that happened to you recently.
A friend got us hooked on Farm Town on Facebook and it took me only a week to level up to what took him a month. Who's the bitch NOW????? LOL!
All of the above.
9. It's 115 degrees outside (46 degrees Celsius), are you able to go without Air Conditioning?
This is a joke, right?
10. When you visit the zoo do you wonder which animal tastes better with a bit of butter & spices?
Although I am the ultimate carnivore, ummmm no. Elephant steak just isn't speaking to me.
11. Dog ate your homework/work papers. Does it crap out Shakespeare, quantum physics, or just crap?
12. We are taking you to a broadway show, what are we going to see?
Don't know much about this subject but from what I have heard I will say "Wicked".
13. Gunshots in your neighborhood. Pop, pop, pop. Do you go out to take a look, or hide?
I send my husband outside to scope out the situation while I hide behind the locked bedroom door with the cell phone ready to dial 911 when he screams. Hey - I try to be honest.
Whew! Finished these at 11:32 on Friday!