Wednesday, July 8, 2009
2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Had them out when I was 25. I looked like a chipmunk for a week.
3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?
CRUNCHY! My kids drive me crazy because they insist on creamy. How are you supposed to make a decent peanut butter cookie with that?????
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?
Left but I'm right handed.
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?
Steel blade with a black handle. My chef's knife.
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
Hell no! I'd rather have my head in a vice.
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?
Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?
No, no, and no.
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
Black with white stripes.
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?
She was really sweet. I hear she got over that.
10. Can you draw a perfect circle?
Close enough. When I doodle it's usually freaky deaky flowers.
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?
Blueberry. Same goes for the fruit scented markers. I love sniffing things.
12. What does your sibling do for a living?
One is a university professor, one is working on her masters in criminal justice, one just joined the navy, and one is a drifter (and pregnant at 40).
13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?
I don't feel like moving all the furniture to check so I'm going to guess 6.
14. Do you know sign language?
After taking 3 years of french and still unable to speak it, I gave up on languages so no.
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?
I've never thought about it. So I say yes.
16. And the sheets on your bed look like....?
Dark taupe and burgundy paisley kinda looking pattern.
17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't?