Monday, July 6, 2009
Monday Crazy Questions
1. Do you have a bucket list?(if you have it posted feel free to post your URL)
If you don't have one, then jot down 5 quick things on a piece of paper that you know you'd want on your list...or imagine some of the things you know you'd put on a Bucket list to be. (potential future list)
I have no idea what a bucket list is. I feel unworthy.
2. Do you think you have already fulfilled anything on your bucket list or bucket list to be?
3. what are the top 3 things you'd like to do before you leave this world?
1. Have a working farm
2. Travel once to Ireland with Toad
3. Verify that all the crazy stories my mother told me about my family going back a few generations are true. I may have bestseller material.
4. If it would take a lot of money to fulfill one of your wishes on your bucket list, would you try to find the money or just skip that one?
I have no bucket list but I will happily take donations for my fantasy farm.
5. fill in the blank -Life is just a crazy ass journey that has no real plan - you make it up as you go along.
6. fill in the blank - The glass isn't half empty it's dirty and in my sink. I smell children.
7. If you had a chance to be with your MOST favorite entertainer in the whole world before you leave this world, who would that be and how much time would you want to spend with them?
I'm not really into entertainers. I'd love to spend a day or two with Jane Austen and get into her head.
8. If you were given the chance to go anywhere in the world before the end comes...where would you go and what would you want to see?
Ireland with the Grand Toad to see our family history.